Bugz Mini Market is a festive affair. Various stalls make delicious treats. Visitors need to buy from each of the stalls separately and there are tables in shady areas where food can be enjoyed.
The stalls sell:
- Chicken Malay Roti's (it is a treat to watch Rachel make the roti's on site)
- Pancakes (try the delicious chocolate nutella pancake)
- Monster Hamburgers and large Farmer's Breakfasts
- Boerewors rolls (the wors is from the farm butchery, Delico in Riebeeck Kasteel. Delicious! Also ask for Nona's homemade relish or cucumber pickles)
- Yummy milkshakes (these are REALLY worth the kilojoules)
- Healthy smoothies (made with low fat yoghurt, fresh fruit, honey and ice)
- Flavourlicious ice creams (the beautiful flavoured twirls are not only beautiful to look at but yummy to eat as well)
- Cocktails and various alcoholic beverages
A big screen TV in a casual setting allows sports enthusiasts the opportunity to enjoy their sport with an ice cold beer.
Bugz Mini Market is open over weekends from 09H00 until 17H00 (Kitchen open until 16H30).